Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am pissed.

As the title implies, I am freaking pissed off. I've spent all day painting my room, which is tiring and stressful. As I go to check facebook before bed, I have a message informing me that I don't have my end of summer job because I didn't tell the person in charge that I wanted to work. I was actually assured at the end of last year that I would have a spot this year, by the person who's saying I do not's boss. Now, I'm not super worried about not having the job because it takes care of some stress, I'm pissed that this girl, who I'm not the biggest fan off, now thinks I felt I was entitled to the job and didn't feel I needed to go through the proper channels to get it. Hermes freaking boss told me I had a job. I'm pissed and tired and just frustrated. People anger me.

No comments:

Post a Comment